The following items will not be insured for loss or damage and are not suitable for any of the regular courier networks we work with. Businesses can ship bulky items with our two-man service.
- White goods (fridges, freezers, washing machines, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.)
- Only flat-packed furniture can be shipped. Other home contents better suited to a Removals service or personal transportation eg. large or heavy furniture, boxes of personal effects or other collections of items, should be individually wrapped and packaged if sent via the courier network:How to package items appropriately
- If suitcases filled with personal effects are sent via courier they must be packaged separately inside the suitcase that must then be shrink-wrapped or otherwise protected, since it will not be covered against damage if used as an external container: How your suitcase will be handled in transit. You should note that labels also stick far better to suitcases when they are wrapped appropriately.
- Perishable goods eg. frozen or fresh food, and pharmaceutical products like vaccines
- Plants, flowers and seeds