Sending high risk good by pallet delivery generally does not create any problems, but you do need to be aware of potential problems when doing so. At sendapallet, we like to make sure you are aware of any problems so you can decide if you still wish to send the following items.
The following items will not be insured for loss or damage if you choose to send them via pallet. If you do ship these items it is entirely at your own risk and if confiscated by Customs, they may not be returned.
- Cash, credit cards, debit cards
- Passports, birth and death certificates or other unique documentation
- Keys and other negotiable items of monetary or personal value
- Articles of exceptional value (works of art, precious stones, gold and silver)
- Antiques high in value must be sent using a special service only
If you are unsure whether or not to send your items please email us on email@example.com and we will be happy to help.