You can send many different types of goods via Pallet, but some are unsuitable and cannot be sent.
You can send most things via pallet, but there are some that cannot be sent. This is normally due to safety reasons, legislation, or somtimes risk to the courier.
These items include:
- Human remains (except for ashes)
- Animal parts, skins or furs
- Ivory or ivory products
- Illegal drugs
- Prescribed medicines
- Tobacco and tobacco products
- Pornographic material (to some countries)
- Leather goods (to some countries)