When sending items via pallet, some goods are unsuitable due to space, safety, or security issues.
Not all goods are suitable for delivery via Pallet. Most couriers will insist that you adhere to certain regulations in regards to what you can send. These rules are in place to ensure adequate space or safety of the goods whilst in Transit..
You’ll find that different couriers accept different things. Some may allow you to send white goods such as washing machines, ovens, microwaves etc, whilst some may not.
The following items will not be insured for loss or damage and are not suitable for any of the regular courier networks we work with.
- White goods (fridges, freezers, washing machines, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.)
- Whe mving house, Only flat-packed furniture can be shipped. Other home contents are better suited to a Removals service or personal transportation eg. large or heavy furniture, boxes of personal effects or other collections of items.
- If suitcases filled with personal effects are sent via courier they must be packaged separately inside the suitcase that must then be shrink-wrapped or otherwise protected, since it will not be covered against damage if used as an external container. You should note that labels also stick far better to suitcases when they are wrapped appropriately.
- Perishable goods eg. frozen or fresh food, and pharmaceutical products like vaccines
- Plants, flowers and seeds